Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stampotique Challenge: Dear Diary

Happy New Year to all my lovely blog readers :-*
A new year filled of (hopefully) inspiring challenges at Stampotique. And we start off with a fun one, cause this week Kim challenges us to make calendar pages, journal covers or pages, diaries etc. 
I made this page in my art journal. Doesn't Marci look cute, but don't be fooled cause she could kick you down in a heart beat. A bit like me, I started this year a bit grumpy ;-) I also used my new alphabet stamps and oh my... I LOVE THEM :-)


Stamps used:
Alphabitties

Thanks for stopping by!

Join us weekly for our themed challenges. Please link directly to your creation, not to your blog. You must include the challenge # behind your name! You may use any stamps for our challenges, of course we always enjoy seeing your work with Stampotique stamps, but is no longer required. The challenges are now open for the whole month. Two winners will be randomly chosen at the end of the month from all the challenge participants to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

11 comments:

  1. wat een schatje weer deze pagina, leuk dat stukje washi tape,

    groetjes coby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover Astrid. Looking forward to seeing more. Best Wishes, Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Astrid, just love the pink and Marci combo!
    Wishing you and your loved ones a happy, healthy and crafty New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal cover, I love Marci and her look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those alphas too and your stunning page...
    Wishing you to face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams in 2013.
    xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamps and really beautiful page !! I love Marci too, so cute ho ho... Happy new year 2013. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtig en wat een heerlijke kleuren weer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree - a beautifuly bright page - a perfect journal cover. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous page Astrid, but then anything with Marci is perfect. I love that alphabet, definitely one for my wish list (my wish list goes on and on and on..lol)Have a very happy and creative new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great Astrid. Marci looks fab and Alphabitties is one of my favourite alphabets. x

    ReplyDelete