Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Art Journal Pages

Hello everyone... sorry for the silence on my blog, I was on a short holiday trip with my little family :-)
I always love to bring some stuff with me to create a little travel journal. I had Distress Stains, Distress Ink Pads and Distress Markers with me. Of course Crafters Workshop templates, can't live without them ;-) A few stamps and some washi tape. I also did some creature doodling on my pages. Here are some snapshots of what I did. I still have to add the photos and journaling.





Also a new page in my Art Journal about the holiday, my little boy is in a difficult phase (he is 2 with a strong mind), so love to call him monster in my journal ;-)

Vakantie met monster
Holiday with monster

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Cool background on your art journal page! Just wait until he's 3... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing that drawing tutorial on your blog. I love how your critters are taking shape and really becoming you own designs. I have a few I have drawn as well. Yours are better than mine, but it is so much fun to create this way. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie pagina, en kleine 2 jarige jongetjes zijn idd kleine monstertjes, monstertjes die je hart stelen. Mijn kleine monstertjes zijn inmiddels 13 & 15...
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...love monster..so cute! awesome pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie achtergronden, en een mooie monster pagina......tsja je bent 2 en je zegt nee.....
    Groetjes Fieneke

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3