Friday, February 6, 2015

Red

I just finished up a superduper cool workshop from the BloknoteAcademy, Red - a mixed media fairy tale. She stimulates the advanced to make their own Red and so I tried. I think she came out lovely. But I sooo love the style from Marieke, just have to make another one someday ;-) It's so cool to make a painting that really tells a story, I don't do that much.
Like I said, she teaches you to look for your own Red and Big Bad Wolf (or you can copy her) and she goes step by step through the process of making this painting. And she makes the best videos I have seen, just eye candy and fun to watch.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is just amazing, Astrid! The purity of her character is prominent in the face of your beautiful image. You could be illustrating children's books by mid-summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3