Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wicked Wednesday ATC: Wing it

Yep... two posts in one day with another challenge. Stampotique is sponsoring the challenge blog Wicked Wednesday ATC. Their challenge this week is Wing it (things with wings) and it must be a ATC ;-)
Come join us and get the change to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

We are looking for fans and followers who want to be Stampotique Guest Designers for 2013. If you are interested, also leave your ATC on the Stampotique Designer's Blog. We will leave the guest designer challenge open until December 21 and those chosen will be contacted directly by December 31. Good luck for those who will join!!!


Stamps used:

10 comments:

  1. This fabulous - absolutely love that background. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - that stamp is on my Christmas list;0) Polly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love it! Thanx for sharing...Love stampotique originals stamps and I really love what you create with them all! :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this Astrid, the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Astrid- love the bookprint hair..love everything bookprint these days I think! lol Great atc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came over for a visit from Wicked Wednesday... love this - the colours, and the texty hair! Love it!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww the little bird in the pocket! how sweettt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant.

    I have been trying to leave a comment on your competition but alas I cannot. The computer does not like me. Oh well

    I just wanted to say that I just happened to stumble upon your blog by accident but boy oh boy I am glad I did. Your style just rocks. I love the quirkiness about it. Will be following you for sure.

    Thanks
    Leanne :-)

    ReplyDelete