Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stampotique Challenge

Happy Wednesday!!! A new challenge brought to you by Sue:
Ever since I was small I've loved the colour yellow and the rest of the citrus colours. They are just so fresh and always make me feel happy. So this week I want you to use citrus colours and spread the happiness!

I googled a color scheme and decided to work with this one. Really love a color challenge, maybe because colors makes me happy too :-D I used my fingers on my Gelli Plate and made a journal page.


Stamps used:

Thanks for stopping by!

Join us weekly for our themed challenges. Please link directly to your creation, not to your blog. You must include the challenge # behind your name! You may use any stamps for our challenges, of course we always enjoy seeing your work with Stampotique stamps, but is no longer required. We are no longer accepting creations using digi stamps. The challenges are now open for the whole month. Two winners will be randomly chosen at the end of the month from all the challenge participants to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, love the background very much and Hunk looks fab on his washi tape :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had a bunch of fun finger painting on your Gelli plate, Astrid, because your page is full of fun, not to mention color! Perfect sentiment for "Hunk." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Astrid, I always love your journal pages xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gelli plate background came out so wonderful. I love your color pallet you chose, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weer zo'n mooie achtergrond ! Hunkje staat er leuk op !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant page Astrid, lovely vibrant colours, and full of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super lush background Astrid. looks like you had a ball making this, it is absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3