Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Stampotique Challenge

Happy Stampotique Day!! This challenge is hosted by Arwen and I had such fun with this one:
I love to combine designs together. This time I want to see something funny. Combines a human body with an animal head. I am looking forward to your creations.
I used a regular matchbox and with the insert you can switch Toby's head :-)





Stamps used:

Thanks for stopping by!


Join us weekly for our themed challenges. Please link directly to your creation, not to your blog. You must include the challenge # behind your name! You may use any stamps for our challenges, of course we always enjoy seeing your work with Stampotique stamps, but is no longer required. We are no longer accepting creations using digi stamps. The challenges are now open for the whole month. Two winners will be randomly chosen at the end of the month from all the challenge participants to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

6 comments:

  1. WOW!
    That's so great Assi! Three times fun in one! Brilliant :)

    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, I love how you made interchangeable heads nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun Astrid, and brilliantly put together, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool project, I love the idea, it really made me giggle and the vibrant colours you used really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3