Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stampotique Challenge: Happy

A new fun challenge at Stampotique. Our hostess Kaz challenges us to make something that makes us happy. At first I didn't had a direction, cause a lot makes me happy. So I just started with a tag and the happy place just began. I love these colors, especially together. I love festive banners and washi tape, perfect combo. And maybe this cool dude stamps is not really suitable for these colors, but what the heck, he makes me happy :-D


Stamps used:
Happy Unbirthday

Thanks for stopping by!

Join us weekly for our themed challenges. Please link directly to your creation, not to your blog. You must include the challenge # behind your name! You may use any stamps for our challenges, of course we always enjoy seeing your work with Stampotique stamps, but is no longer required. The challenges are now open for the whole month. Two winners will be randomly chosen at the end of the month from all the challenge participants to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

7 comments:

  1. It's just gorgeous Astrid, I adore these colours. So glad you found some happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. heerlijke tag geworden en fijn dat ook jij van zoveel dingen blij wordt!

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it !!! Makes me really happy too Lol ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your happy tag Astrid, great colours and Twinkie looks ace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately a 'happy' tag, those colours just work beautifully. Twinkie looks happy to be there too. Thanks for visiting and leaving your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele mooie label felle kleurtjes zijn toch wel mijn favoriet denk ik.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3