Friday, March 29, 2013

Workshops

Yesterday I had a FABULOUS day with The Dina Wakley!!!


I had the pleasure to be in her class Layers of Life at The Craftorij. I had such a fun day, made new friends, making dirty hands. Although I am not very happy about my finished product, I learned a lot from it and going to try the techniques at home.








I also followed a mini online workshop from Mindy Lacefield. I really enjoyed this workshop where you can let your inner child play. I made this painting this morning. It's on A3 size paper, for me, that's BIG! For someone who doesn't paint I think I did a good job :-D


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. wat een leuke workshop van Dina he? Ik doe deze online en ga morgen naar Dina in Ede, zo'n zin in! Jammer dat we net andere workshops hebben gekozen:-). Je schilderijtje is erg leuk en ja die pagina: geweldig!

    groetjes coby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astrid they are all gorgeous. I'm very jealous of you getting to a class with Dina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! Wonderful projects. What I would give to take a class to Dina. Is she as much of a character in person and she is in her videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is! She is really funny and sweet, but she let's you work real hard ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wat een ontzettend mooi konijntje. Super. En je pagina is ook weer mooi. Zo'n workshop live meemaken lijkt me ook geweldig. Jammer dat het allemaal net te ver voor me is. Fijn weekend.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. All is is really beautiful, great work !!! Happy Easter Astrid. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made some beautiluf and colourful things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geweldig Astrid! Leuke dat je goede dag gehad hebt!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3