Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Documented Life Project


I'm back already with an update on The Documented Life Project :-) Have I told you that I love this project? It's awesome. I love the art in combination with the planner. And it feels so good that my hoarded paper pieces are finally used. I was a bit behind, but I worked my butt off yesterday ;-) 


Prompt: Collage something you recycled

Prompt: Make a list of the things that
make you YOU


Prompt: Draw, photograph or collage a
bird onto your page

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Ik vind ze stuk voor stuk prachtig. Heerlijk ook de inspiratie die ik er weer van krijg. Ik vind het zo'n leuk project!

    Groetjes, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great art, Astrid, but I love Week 10's tags. You are both beautiful and comfortable in your roles as mother, wife and, yes, even who YOU are--and it shows! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3