Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Life Book

Oh my... I'm so far behind on Life Book :-/ But still loving it!!! Best purchase of 2014.
Last week it was my super talented friend Marieke who gave her BONUS lesson, so I had to do this. I had sooo much fun. All the background papers are handmade. I have to say that I did a clean version of Marieke her class example, but I really love how it turned out :-)
By the way... Marieke has a new online workshop up at her Bloknote Academy. I already signed up, cause I'm not busy enough already LOL ;-)


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! It is absolutely brilliant with all the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patchwork background, Astrid. You are creating a bevy of lovely images and I am loving them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3